Whitey - Black Cat

Late at night, when you're all asleep
Softly walks on a lonesome street
The Black Cat is coming

Don't think I ever had a lucky number
and if I do, nobody ever told me
that I tell myself my troubles might be over

But the moment I relax it all falls flat.
Don't think I'll ever find a four-leaf clover
I keep looking
but I don't know where they're at
I struggle but the worlds just drags me under

And all I ever find is my mean black cat
I get no time I can call my own, theres someone watching me when

I get home
His eyes are all always following me
And they shine in the dark so they can always see
Every little torture that he does to me. That mean black cat put a spell on me.

His eyes are all always following me
And they shine in the dark so they can always see
Every little torture that he does to me.
That mean black cat put a spell on me
I finally put all of it together, and suddenly I know just where I'm Its gonna carry on like this forever...
I'm hanging from the claw, and theres no way back
(Gotta watch my back)
They tell me that The Devil wins you over
(I don't think like that)
With a smile and a cane and a black top hat
(Evil, evil, no-one believes me)
But I reckon when they put me six feet under
(I can't live like that)
I'm gonna find that the Devil is a mean Black Cat
(Don't cross my path)
Get no time I can call my own
theres someone watching me when I get home Late at night, when you're all asleep Softly walks on a lonesome street.

Black Cat is coming Black Cat is coming Black Cat is coming Black Cat is coming

There's bad luck, black luck- and I get all of it. Bad luck and black luck and I get all of it. Bad luck and black luck and I get all of it.
Bad luck and black luck and I get all of it. Black Cat is coming.